I had already taken a couple of the into courses on Pluralsight.com so it was time to get into concepts and code. The instructor (Deborah Kurata) is a very well-respected trainer on this platform. I especially enjoyed how she would make mistakes on purpose in order to give us a feel for the same mistakes that we might make.
Course URL: https://app.pluralsight.com/library/courses/angular-2-getting-started-update/table-of-contents
My Notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13ErjqO9wYJBpngGeOYAFkd0ogOVoNz7fJYzsNSjs8bM/edit?usp=sharing
Duration: 5 hours and 43 minutes. With my level of note-taking and coding along with the trainer it took me about three weeks to complete in my spare time.
- First things first (getting the environment ready)
- Introduction to Components
- Templates, Interpolation and Directives
- Data Binding and Pipes
- More on Components
- Building Nested Components
- Services and Dependency Injection
- Retrieving Data using HTTP
- Navigation and Routing Basics
- Navigation and Routing Additional Techniques
- Angular Modules
- Building, Testing and Deploying with CLI