Live Application URL: https://react-course-adam-expensify.herokuapp.com/
Status: Finished! Here are the features:
- User authentication via Google.
- Full CRUD with Firebase. Users see only their own data.
- Fully automated testing with Jest.
- Each component is individually styled.
- Automated builds in production (a single git push rebuilds the environment)
- Babel polyfill makes the app available in older browsers.
- A base template for future projects
My Notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/103y-_jcW6T0FZw6lIEVaW7D6RhQ4bHYxPJT8ONlY_Hg/edit?usp=sharing
This was recommended by many people online as being a very comprehensive look at React.
- Welcome (10 mins)
- Setting Up Your Environment (7 mins)
- Hello React (3h 45 mins)
- React Components (3hr)
- Stateless Functional Components (1h 23 mins)
- Webpack (2h 16min)
- Using a Third-Party Component (29 min)
- Styling React (2h 8min)
- React-Router (1h 35min)
- Redux (3h)
- React with Redux (3h)
- Testing Your Application 4h 14 min)
- Deploying Your Apps (4hrs 14 min)
- Firebase 101 (1h 58 min)
- Firebase with Redux (2h 6 min)
- Firebase Authentication (1h 52 min)
- Styling the application (2h 4 min)
- What Now? (28 min)
- Hooks, Context, Fragments and More (2h 48 min)